Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am here!

Nicee to meet everyone here!
Actually this my second session at YUELI in level 5b~~god bless me! I will try hard to learn more things!
OK,OK~talk too much is not good~Hanna always say that.
Let me introduce myself. I am Jinny, i 'm Chinese, I come from GuangDong China. I just finished my high school education last year and i came here~i have been here for half a year, i have been here(YUELI)for 3 sessions.I knew many friends in YUELI. Nothing being good~study and life. To come to Toronto was not my hope, my parents told me you have get an good education to find a good job , so you have to learn more experience. That's not good! I didn' t know my homesick was so seriuos before i came here. I really knew i love my parents. What a pity~i have knew that for half a year only......I want to finish the YUELI courses as soon as possible~ God bless me again! Maybe i will like here where i have no extremely best friends and no parents........That's not good, I have to take good care of myself!!

7 comments:

Hanna* said...

haha~
Jinny Jinny~
u said now you r so tired~
come on~ cheer up! keke
if I say something, u always laugh!
hm.. not goooood~kekeke
But I know you like me~ hahaha

I also bery happy in that we are same class. maybe it will funny~
Have a good day!

Bonnie said...

Nice to see you in york.. ^^
Always Good Luck to you!

yoojin said...

Hi jinny~

e100000miles said...

Almost half a year in Toronto the same as me.Let's hit the books together in yueli.

lulu said...

Hi, Jinny
Nice to meet you!

Jay said...

Thanks.
You already enjoy here!
I follow you soon, haha

D said...

Hellooooo Jinnyyyyy <:>
Ni hoa ma?
Hen Hoa, right?
Hey, U know what? I'm so lucky to have such a perfect actress as friend.
Pleasure to be ur friend...
See ya....