Friday, May 25, 2007

"Fantastic"????Maybe~.~

I have been this session for two weeks, and the dclassmates are nicer than any i have met. Last week i had some problems with one of my my friends. Maybe i did something wrong to him~but, we didn't have explanation and crash~finally, nothing happened. We get together like before. After that i decide i have to treat him as well as i can. And then ~i will have a vication in summer~i am so exciting about that ~i will see my parents and frieds~fantastic!!!!!!!!!Actually. i haven't met something interesting in the last weeks. Study is the major in my life in Toronto, because i have nothing to do. The importan thing is i can sleep many hours in one day. I felt that 24hs are not enough to use for one day. The reason why i became fatter and fatter is i sleep very well than anyother people. My god! I can get more weight any more, enough!!!How can i stop sleeping so easy~if i see bed, i can fall in dream soon! whatever, wether is becoming hotter and hotter, and i like it~when i was in my hometown i hate summer. When i finished the winter in Toronto, i hate snow and hate everything in winter~so cold~i am living nearby the Finch station, when i had to get up early and go to the station to take the bus to school i felt so upset because the weather. Even though i want to sleep at the station all night, because it convinient for me~i hope i can have a fantastic days from now!!!!

3 comments:

lulu said...

hi, Jinny
Come on!
Everyday is wonderful!
Enjoy your life, please.

Hanna* said...

kk jinny jinny~
are you taking a rest well?
today, sooo tired..ㅠㅠ

I feel same as you when I read your writing.
Right.. our major in Toronto is study.. Terrible.. but it's true~hehe we should do that~

I really happy to meet u in the same class~
don't forget our appointment for lunch on next week.

D said...

Yo Jenny,
Complaning??? How come??? <..>
Are u on diet? sound very serious.
I know that beauty is very important, but healthy is even more. I hope u get it.
Winter & Summer aren't bad, but make sure that U do the right thing.
Skiing in Winter and camping in Summer, so let enjoy from now on.
Life is beautiful if u think a little bit deeper.